"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Saturday, October 30, 2010

~ All Hallows Eve - Halloween ~

A gypsy fire is on the hearth,
Sign of the carnival of mirth;
Through the dun fields and from the glade
Flash merry folk in masquerade,
For this is Hallowe'en!
~Author Unknown

4 comments:

mxtodis123 said...

May your day be filled with wonder and magic.
Mary

Melodie said...

I love that first line a gypsy fire is on the hearth....have a fun Halloween!

Texan said...

My favorite Holiday since I was a child! It so full of imagination and make believe can one not love it! Happy Halloween!

Rue said...

Hope yours was wonderful! Cheers!

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers