(The Virgin River, Zion National Park, Utah)
(I know the photo is to big for the space, but big is more impressive, and I wanted this to touch your spirit)
Yesterday I received sad news. My former husband, we were most recently roommates, has a
large malignant tumor in his esophagus. This tumor is far advanced and will be treated by chemotherapy and radiation. Aggressive treatment.
Please remember him in the days ahead. Please remember our family. We had three children together. Two daughter's and one son. The daughter's are still living and we have four grandchildren. Remember us all.
Such news as this humbles us and we see more clearly the importance of life.
Blessings dear hearts.

7 comments:
Dear Wild magnolia,I'm wishing you and your family the strenght and courage to go through this difficult time in your life, I'll burn a candle for you all.
Dear Wild Magnolia, I send a prayer for healing for your ex-husband, and love to your children and grandchildren and to you, friend.
The photo of the awesome canyon did stir my spirit.
My prayers are with you and your family.
Mary
Dearest Magnolia, loving thoughts and healing energies are flowing your way. May you, your ex, your children and grandchildren all be well. Much love, Cate
Sandi, I am truly sorry. My prayers have been with this man and I will continue to pray. Sounds like a hard road ahead. But the GOD we serve knows best and will lift us through these hard times. As you WELL know. :)
I have been without internet most of the week. We had awful storms with lightning and the internet is satellite. So I had sporadic internet spurts at best. The storm pulled trees out of the ground. We had the horses in their stalls. They are glad to be out in the pasture once again. I am going to email you right now.
Praying for you and the girls and the grand-kids. Your ex will make it through. God will see to that. I pray for healing here and I pray that the treatment will go easy for him.
I love you so much. Sending you a smile. You are a beautiful lady. (And I have precious pics to prove it.) :) I want your life to be JOYFUL. Hugs and kisses and love and prayers. :)
I am very sorry...my prayers go out to you all.
So sorry to hear this. My ex-husband also had the same cancer. He was treated aggressively too & is a surviver. Keep the faith. Hugs.
Post a Comment