Yesterday, I had so much fun laughing at the Eleanor Roosevelt joke I posted, I gathered a few funnies in hopes of bringing more laughter to us today.
Join me now at laugh central offered by thewildmagnolia:
The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper. Eden Phillpots
(I feel compelled to say this could amount to a significant amount of time where I am concerned. I try to remain hopeful. Daily as I attempt to remember something I must ponder this: did I read it; see it on television; dream it; or did it really happen. ~magnolia~)
"There would be no population explosion if people who are trying to keep the wolf from the door wouldn't let the stork fly in through the window." ~ Evan Esar
"She's what we used to call a suicide blonde - dyed by her own hand."
~ Saul Bellow ~
~ Saul Bellow ~
"Why do you think people close their eyes when they kiss? Think about it. In the real world, if you saw someone an-inch-and-a-half away, coming at you with their eyes open and their lips puckered, you'd scream. It's alarming."
~ Paul Reiser ~
~ Paul Reiser ~
~"My new dress. Do you like it? It's from my favorite designer, On Sale."
~ Rita Rudner ~
~ Rita Rudner ~
I hope you laughed out loud and these funnies made you smile.
Blessings.



2 comments:
tee-hee-hee! My fave is the Rita Rudner,we use the same designer!
Gosh, how did you know I needed a funny? Tuesday's is a dreadful day here at work...from 10 to 1:30 non-stop clients. Needed to add a little laughter into my day. Thanks.
Mary
Post a Comment