"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,
the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer
When I was a kid I used to love when the Elvis movies came on TV on Saturdays...seems like ages ago,lol!
The first album I had was Blue Hawaii, which my very cool dad bought for me. What a great voice Elvis had.
I loved Elvis, dancing to his music at the 'sock hops'. Remember them? He was the king.Mary
I always loved Elvis. His outfits he wore in concert :O). I have the same birthday as he did. Silly I know but I always liked that :O).
Post a Comment
4 comments:
When I was a kid I used to love when the Elvis movies came on TV on Saturdays...seems like ages ago,lol!
The first album I had was Blue Hawaii, which my very cool dad bought for me. What a great voice Elvis had.
I loved Elvis, dancing to his music at the 'sock hops'. Remember them? He was the king.
Mary
I always loved Elvis. His outfits he wore in concert :O). I have the same birthday as he did. Silly I know but I always liked that :O).
Post a Comment