Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot
~Somewhere in Texas!~
Hello my dear ones! I have missed everyone so much! Life is good; life with blogging is better.
Cooler winds are blowing through south central Florida and I am thrilled to my finger tips. We even have pumpkins in our grocery stores now. We have very few trees showing the fall color. Nonetheless, it is a wonderful time of year when life seems to soften.
A new season speaks to me of change. I feel the shift of season. For some reason fall and spring bring out the best in me.
Life finds me now in a new apartment, alone, and it is a good thing for me. It took me two days and numerous trips with my car to make the move. So I am tired and will be saying more later on.
Blessings and love to all!


10 comments:
The quote by George Elliot is eloquent, and I look forward to hearing about your new apartment and the move.
I loved the images and the words, dearest Magnolia, and I am so glad you are back. You have been missed!!!
Welcome back. I have missed you.
Mary
i got all teary when i saw you were back. you have been missed, my sweet friend...
i have been lazy about blogging lately, but was so HAPPY to see you today. sounds like you are doing well..sweet face teddy is doing so great. he is the LOVE of my Life...although i think about and miss buddy every day.
happy to see you're getting settled and teddy and i send you love and happy autumn wishes.
missed you lots
kary and teddy
xxx
I have missed you my friend! I am so glad to have you back!
Wishing you a beautiful autumn in your new apartment and welcome back! Renilde
I have been looking for your posts as well, thanks for visiting my terribly uneventful blog and letting me know you were back. I live in Central Florida too and before that the first half of my life was in California so I have never really known what fall must feel like for the rest of the country. Never the less, it is the season that most excites me, the colors, the smells, pumpkins and spice, halloween, thanksgiving, fall clothes, crisp air, oh my goodness I love it all.
I hope you are getting settled into your new place and find it peaceful and comfy. As a woman with a house full right now I envy your solitude, enjoy!! So glad your back.
Welcome back my friend! FABULOUS quote and image!
Oh, how lovely to have you back! And in my very favorite month, too. And to know you are safe. You give me hope that I can survive whatever comes my way in the years to come. I needed something wonderful, especially this particular week, and it came with your return. Take your time getting settled in. I'm still in the middle of total chaos in my house, but hope for things to get sorted out in a month, or maybe two. Bless you, bless you!! xoxo Kari
A warm welcome back! So happy for your newness and solitude. I was in Florida last week (I think it was south central?), and it is nice to think you were near, beginning a new chapter.
Post a Comment