"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Monday, August 2, 2010

~ Changes ~

Well friends,  it has become necessary for me to move.  I will be moving south to stay with a friend.  I will not have internet for awhile.

I will miss everyone and be back as soon as I am able.

Take care and blessings to all!

13 comments:

mxtodis123 said...

We'll miss you, but will be here waiting you are back.
Mary

Kari said...

Oh my! I just found both your comments. Oh, bless you, dearest soul! What a bright light you shine for the world. I just know that something wonderful is waiting for you. Do take care of yourself, and we will be so glad when you are back again! xoxoxo Kari

Melodie said...

I will miss you my friend! Take good care of yourself and let us know how you are when you are able~~~Melodie

Terra said...

I will stay signed up to follow your blog so will hear from you upon your return.

renilde said...

Wishing you the best and happy times wherever you go.Till later.

Rue said...

You will be missed. Do try to enjoy the change of scenery - discover something new, and see what the world has to offer.

Many blessings to you!

kerrdelune said...

Hey sis.... moving where??? When you will be back? Much love.

Robyn Campbell said...

Sandi,

It is so good to hear from you. So wonderful to know that you are
safe. Still praying, too. Always praying for you. Every day.

And I hope that you get back to writing. You are a natural at that. :)

I am thankful that you had this dear pal to turn to. And of course,
you can ALWAYS come here, to NC. You always have me. Please know this.

I can't get any emails to go through to you. I've tried several times.

Hugs and lots of love back in return,

Robyn

P.S.- I got your vote.

My Farmhouse Kitchen said...

so HAPPY to see you today, my friend
i was over at Octoberfarm and was thinking about you...

hope this letter finds you well...
sending love,
kary and teddy
xxx

Julie Dao said...

Good luck with your move! Hope everything goes well and that you get settled into your new home, ready to write :) Sending good wishes your way.

Kari said...

Preview

Edit
Kari said...
Hi Sandi! Just checking in on you. I hope so much that you are well and safe. I've been thinking of you so much. We are at the beginnings of the worst of the house repairs, it's very chaotic here, I've felt overly worried about current affairs, but am trying to hold onto faith that all will be okay. For you, too, dear angel that you are!! xo Kari

September 10, 2010 10:30 AM

Add profile picture
Word verification

Hi Sandi! Just checking in with you and hoping so much that you are well and safe. We are at the beginnings of the worst of our house repairs, I've been worrying about current events, and trying to hold onto faith. For the world, and for you, dear angel that you are! xo Kari

blessedmama said...

I hope the move is a good one. Let us know when you're back.

jaz@octoberfarm said...

hey...welcome back! you were gone for a long time! glad to see you again!

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers