"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Monday, July 5, 2010

~ Please Stay on Path" ~

“If you get up one more time than you fall, you will make it through.” -Chinese Proverb
I found this proverb with a photo showing a sitting Buddha and a sign stating “Please Stay on Path”.  It’s akin to “Please Stay Off the Grass”.
At last, an answer, “Please Stay on  Path”.  You’re  smiling, I can feel it.  It sounds so simple.
A path may be a definitive guide for my journey.  I need help on my journey.  I need direction.
I may become lost, lose my way, and become confused if I leave the path.  My path is specific for me.
A specific path may provide protection from unnecessary interruptions.   
As for getting up one more time than I fall, I can still manage that!  
Please Stay On Path.
Wishing you blessings for your journey!

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Sandi, how cool . . . “Please Stay on Path”. It’s akin to “Please Stay Off the Grass”. Yes, I'm smiling (more like grinning). You speak words of Wisdom and thank you for the blessing on my journey.

Terra said...

The sign has profound advice, and the quote too, about picking yourself up one more time after each fall.

Rue said...

I love this - the quote and the sign.

It's a great reminder to re-evaluate where you are. Am I on path?

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers