"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,
the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer
I'm not familiar with this day. Is there celebrations?Mary
How do you celebrate Canada Day?
so good to see you today...did you see how cute little teddy is??? what a doll....we LOVE TEDDY !!!!!Happy 4th of July !!!sending love,kary and teddyxxx
Thanks! I have a lot of Canadian blog friends,so I was wondering if it was like our 4th!I was pondering,just a little, if your were a transplanted Canadian !
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I'm not familiar with this day. Is there celebrations?
Mary
How do you celebrate Canada Day?
so good to see you today...did you see how cute little teddy is??? what a doll....
we LOVE TEDDY !!!!!
Happy 4th of July !!!
sending love,
kary and teddy
xxx
Thanks! I have a lot of Canadian blog friends,so I was wondering if it was like our 4th!I was pondering,just a little, if your were a transplanted Canadian !
Post a Comment