"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Saturday, June 5, 2010

"Laughter Is A Holy Thing..."

"Laughter is a holy thing. It is as sacred as music and silence and solemnity, maybe more sacred. Laughter is like a prayer, like a bridge over which creatures tiptoe to meet each other. Laughter is like mercy; it heals. When you can laugh at yourself, you are free." ~ Ted Loder 

2 comments:

brandi said...

~these words gave me chills as i read...l♥ve l♥ve l♥ve...wishing you a wonderful weekend...blessings upon you always~

Leslie said...

I love this picture. I am right in the middle of reading a book called Little, Big by John Crowley and this would be a perfect illustration for it. I'm enjoying taking a peek at your blog. :)

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers