"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Friday, June 4, 2010

Music~~

"Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life." - Berthold Auerbach


3 comments:

Melodie said...

Beautiful! I would love to stand on that cliff and watch the sea...

brandi said...

~i'll sing to those soothing words...beautiful...warm wishes and brightest blessings~

Terra said...

What wonderful places, where are they? Years ago my dh and I visited England and saw many castles and the Tintagel site on the cliff, where I imagined King Arthur ruling. I even attended college for one year above the Rumeli Hisar fortifications which guarded Istanbul, Turkey. I love old stone work. Thanks for these photos.

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers