"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,
the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer
I can see this picture in a childrens book..inspiring them to imagine and dream and create...
I absolutely love this image, dearest Magnolia!
....so good to see you here today,my friend.i have not been "plugged in" too much lately...seem to have gotten off track in blogworld...just been in an "old fashion" mood I guess...and YES! Teddy is a little lamb of LOVE ! We just adore him...I'll try and get some pictures up soon.Sending Love to you today,Kary and Teddyxxx
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I can see this picture in a childrens book..inspiring them to imagine and dream and create...
I absolutely love this image, dearest Magnolia!
....so good to see you here today,my friend.
i have not been "plugged in" too much lately...
seem to have gotten off track in blogworld...
just been in an "old fashion" mood I guess...and YES! Teddy is a little lamb of LOVE ! We just adore him...
I'll try and get some pictures up soon.
Sending Love to you today,
Kary and Teddy
xxx
Post a Comment