"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Consider what you want....

“Consider what you want people to remember of you and live accordingly.” -Barb Rogers

3 comments:

Melodie said...

What a beautiful picture! I can close my eyes and almost smell that hay.....

Thanks for the uplifting comments at my blog!I know you have it just as hot and humid there,we lived in Pensacola for 2 years when Hubby was in the Navy! Great beaches though...

Leslie said...

This picture feels like home. So beautiful!

brandi said...

~one of my most treasured quotes...i always try to remember those words above and share them with mine...l♥ve...warm wishes and brightest blessings~

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers