Oh...I wish everyone would take this to heart...so many people just sink into despair and give up on life! We have the amazing ability to overcome and every day can be a new beginning.
i just looked it upon ebay and i think it is a a mccoy bowl but there are no markings on the bottom. it was 60.00! i paid 2.99 for it at the thrift store.
This Buddha is just so precious, and in Isaiah 43:18-19 I find similar uplifting words "Do not call to mind the former things, or ponder things of the past. Behold, I will do something new." I look to today and tomorrow, and don't dwell on darkness in the past. Hey, I love Tasha Tudor too.
3 comments:
Oh...I wish everyone would take this to heart...so many people just sink into despair and give up on life! We have the amazing ability to overcome and every day can be a new beginning.
I love the happy little statue!
i just looked it upon ebay and i think it is a a mccoy bowl but there are no markings on the bottom. it was 60.00! i paid 2.99 for it at the thrift store.
This Buddha is just so precious, and in Isaiah 43:18-19 I find similar uplifting words "Do not call to mind the former things, or ponder things of the past. Behold, I will do something new."
I look to today and tomorrow, and don't dwell on darkness in the past.
Hey, I love Tasha Tudor too.
Post a Comment