"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Red Rock Canyon ~ Mohave Desert

3 comments:

Rue said...

I see a place like this when I meditate sometimes. I really need to go to Arizona, New Mexico, and the area.

Bonnie said...

This looks like one of my rocks on FV;-). Isn't the canyon magnicent? I love the colors . . . some people don't seem to notice there is more than a couple of colors in the desert. Awesome photo - love it.

Unknown said...

This picture calls to my soul. I am an out west girl and need to get back there. I have grown to love the south but I belong somewhere else. Someday.

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers