I love all the harmonious colors in the pictures of nature you have here. I like the quotes as well. Thank you for visiting my blog. Hope you are having a nice spring.
I peeked at your blog last night but was too tired to comment then, so I went to bed and dreamed about being in the middle of a desert!! I guess that is proof this is a very powerful photograph. My first thought last night was of Lawrence of Arabia, one of my favorite films. In my dream I am in a little hut surrounded by desert sands in every direction. I think it is a sign I need to unclutter my life, and make room for space, silence, emptiness. xo Kari
3 comments:
Your photos are mesmerizing and exotic...I love them all.
Thanks so much for visiting my backyard!!
...and it's so nice to see a glimpse of what inspires you.
I love all the harmonious colors in the pictures of nature you have here. I like the quotes as well.
Thank you for visiting my blog. Hope you are having a nice spring.
I peeked at your blog last night but was too tired to comment then, so I went to bed and dreamed about being in the middle of a desert!! I guess that is proof this is a very powerful photograph. My first thought last night was of Lawrence of Arabia, one of my favorite films. In my dream I am in a little hut surrounded by desert sands in every direction. I think it is a sign I need to unclutter my life, and make room for space, silence, emptiness. xo Kari
Post a Comment