"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

5 comments:

mxtodis123 said...

And a very, very Happy Mother's Day to you, too. May your day be filled with love and joy.
Mary

Rue said...

And to you!

Melodie said...

Happy Mother's Day!

Kari said...

Oh, I hope you have a wonderfully Happy Mother's Day today! With a little bit of the mysterious thrown in, and whole lot of kindness. Bless you!! xo Kari

My Farmhouse Kitchen said...

Happy Mothers Day ! I wish you were nearby too..we could eat lemon tarts and play with TEDDY...he is just adorable...he mended a VERY broken heart....i love him so much....there is laughter here again....finally...

sending love,
kary and teddy
xxx

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers