"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Friday, April 9, 2010

Wanderlust

“The only words that ever satisfied me as describing Nature are the terms used in fairy books, charm, spell, enchantment. They express the arbitrariness of the fact and its mystery.”
~G. K. Chesterton~

Foxglove Fantasy

It would be an especial treat to stroll through this garden.  The scent of flowers tease the senses and thrill with color.   I sense a woodland  nearby and birds call out a greeting.

Spring fever, wanderlust....I am experiencing both.   Everything wild and free is calling me.  The flower filled fields, thick woodland and moss covered oak trees, the gulf breezes and wild surf....wanderlust. 

Possibly next week I can faniggle a runaway day.

www.romy40628.files.wordpress.com
foxlgove in garden

2 comments:

My Farmhouse Kitchen said...

Hi Magnolia...one of my favorite flowers..foxglove....

good to see you today...sending warm springtime wishes to you today, dear friend...

kary

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful picture. I lovee purple flowers.

Nisrine

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers