"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Thursday, April 8, 2010

Knock on the sky and listen to the sound....

Knock on the sky and listen to the sound!
~Zen Saying~


I'm off to touch the sky today.  To shake my head in the wind.  My mind is thick with the mists of time twisted back to run at me again.

Arrowhead  Park, Sioux Falls, South Dakota
The sky, the prarie and the wilflowers.

3 comments:

Kari said...

I am getting ready to go for a walk ~ I will look for you high up there, touching the sky, and listening to the sound! xo Kari

My Farmhouse Kitchen said...

Hi my sweet...are you o.k. today? i hope so....

beautiful post...

take care and i'll check with you tomorrow

sending love,
kary

Sandra said...

Now I love that post and it goes so well with the beautiful photo.

You have been in my thoughts...I will be writing you soon.

Be well and happy today..
and know you are most loved...

Ama

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers