"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Friday, April 23, 2010

Move in Silence

"See how nature - trees, grass - grows in silence; see the stars, the moon and the sun, how they move in silence...we need silence to be able to touch souls."

~Mother Teresa~





2 comments:

My Farmhouse Kitchen said...

Hi Magnolia..thanks for the warm welcome for little TEDDY...o my..he is a doll....darling

we are all in LOVE with him....what a treasure..brings so much happiness to this all too quiet house...

we will be in touch and have a wonderful weekend...

sending love,
kary and teddy

Quilt Architect said...

I had to write this quote down. I need to be reminded how valuable silence is. What an amazing woman, Mother Teresa was.

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers