"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,
the stutter of rain ..." ❤excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer
Thursday, April 22, 2010
For Love of the Loon
The true harvest of my daily life is somewhat as intangible and indescribable as the tints of morning or evening. It is a little star dust caught, a segment of the rainbow which I have clutched. ~Henry David Thoreau, Walden
What a wonderful photograph! That sweet little one nestled so safely in its mother's feathers. And this was the perfect quote for me to read today. I tend to feel anxious about all the things I feel I should be doing, when really sometimes the most important thing about being alive is right there in the wonders and beauties that lie all around us. Just acknowledging their presence. Just being a part of the world. Thank you. You find the most wonderful quotes to make our days better and brighter. xo Kari
2 comments:
What a wonderful photograph! That sweet little one nestled so safely in its mother's feathers. And this was the perfect quote for me to read today. I tend to feel anxious about all the things I feel I should be doing, when really sometimes the most important thing about being alive is right there in the wonders and beauties that lie all around us. Just acknowledging their presence. Just being a part of the world. Thank you. You find the most wonderful quotes to make our days better and brighter. xo Kari
Gorgeous quote, beautiful photograph. Thanks for brightening my day. Have a wonderful weekend :)
Post a Comment