"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,
the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer
wow, this photo is practically perfect (in every way)...
Talk about Elegance in Rough...Beautiful.
beautiful.....love the reflection....perfectly lovely.....so nice to see you at farmhouse....thanks for stopping bykaryxx
What a beautiful image, and it reminds me of the camping vacation I took to the Everglades as a child, with my family. I wrote about the trip in my first book.Thanks for sharing the photo.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
wow, this photo is practically perfect (in every way)...
Talk about Elegance in Rough...
Beautiful.
beautiful.....love the reflection....perfectly lovely.....
so nice to see you at farmhouse....thanks for stopping by
kary
xx
What a beautiful image, and it reminds me of the camping vacation I took to the Everglades as a child, with my family. I wrote about the trip in my first book.
Thanks for sharing the photo.
Post a Comment