Hawthorn Berries (Haws)
Finding a way to navigate the difficult times on the journey life. That's where I am right now and I know I'm not alone.
I have nothing to say and my mind is blank. It's not that I have given up, just temporarily worn out and weary.
There are so many wonderful blogs, cooking, farming, crafting, photography, art, and writing others are sharing. I cling to this beauty and enjoy everything.
Considerations by the Way
The Conduct of Life (1860, rev. 1876)
by Ralph Waldo Emerson
"...Live in the sunshine, swim the sea,
Drink the wild air..."
I need to lay in the sunshine, and feel the salty sea air on my skin, and drink the wild air. Oh yeah, that's the ticket. Soon hopefully...
Blessings to all....hope springs eternal.


2 comments:
I'm right there with you.
Words coming slow, dreams of warmth upon my skin, thinking of making freezer jam when the strawberries come again.
Blessings to you my blog friend.
rest easy, tend to yourself, take a bubble bath.
:o) Ama
I too have been slow with words. I was reading that right now we are suppose to be preparing our soil for the seed that is to germinate in the spring.
It took me a while to find the post...i hope you enjoy it.
http://inannashamaya.blogspot.com/2010/01/ijsmaanice-moon.html
Post a Comment