"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Friday, February 19, 2010

Daily Travels


And I, infinitesimal being,
Drunk with the great starry
void,
likeness, image of
mystery,
I felt myself a pure part
of the abyss,
I wheeled with the stars,
my heart broke loose on the wind.

Pablo Neruda, "Poesia"

Daily the beauty of the earth and the many differences of culture overwhelm me.  Our ability to connect with other humans is amazing.  The ability to connect with the universe and elemental energies reignite the flame of my spirit and soul. 

My heart breaks loose with beauty.

Daily I visit blogs and connect with the passion or struggles each blogger shares.  I consider it an honor to be allowed to visit other people in this way.  Blogging is personal.  It is time consuming to blog your life and art, and passions, after having first lived it.  I for one appreciate the effort of each blogger.  My life is enriched and many times I am encouraged in my own life. 

My heart breaks loose with meeting new people.

Daily I seek out good reads and poetry to learn how others feel and dream.  Words capture my attention and give me opportunity to step into another persons world.  Music is a constant magical component in my life.  I travel on the sound and emotion of music.

My heart breaks loose with learning and the sound of music.

Daily encouragement flows into my life from many sources and I am thankful.

Just a few morning thoughts...

8 comments:

Julie Dao said...

I have this exact poem on my blog! Beautiful words, aren't they? :)

My Farmhouse Kitchen said...

this was so lovely...i really enjoyed all of it..

don't you love jaz and TEDDY !!!! that face..i can hardly take it..

and through this blogworld, i have made a very close friend in dawn, from may all seasons be sweet to thee..we email all the time..from half way around the world..YES ! this blogging thing is amazing...i had no idea how much better my world would become because of it...

loved my visit here with you today

sending love,
kary
xxx

My Farmhouse Kitchen said...

you're a dear....

My Farmhouse Kitchen said...

i better get out the dummie book...don't know how to do a button :-{

My Farmhouse Kitchen said...

o.k i think i get it..just like adding a gadget

i'll try it


thanks for the help, my friend

kary

Sara said...

Thanks for that lovely post, so true! It is so inspiring to see what other people are experiencing, and how they are relating to what is going on in their own lives. I really love the art work you have for the post beneath this one - wow!

thanks
Emma

the wild magnolia said...

Thanks Emma for the visit. I just adore visitor's.

Terra said...

I love these words "my heart breaks loose", thanks for posting this.

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers