"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Wednesday, December 2, 2009

My Grandson, My Marine




This is my middle grandson.  Whatever our beliefs and opionions about the war I wanted to share these photos.  I am very proud of him.  He will be deployed to Afghanistan this January or February.  He will be 22 years old next month.  He is an awesome basketball player and loves football.  He loves the beach and hopes one day to live in Englewood, Florida.   He wants to  fish and go boating in the Gulf of Mexico.  He is a loyal friend and loves his mother.  His Dad is his hero.  He is very protective of his teenage sister.  If you will, light a candle for him, and  remember him from time to time. 

Thank you.




1 comment:

kerrdelune said...

I will light a candle for him and ask that he comes home safe and sound. He is such a handsome young man, and you SHOULD be very proud of him!

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers