"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Friday, December 4, 2009

I NEED TO GET OUT MORE





In my travels to other blogs I have discovered I need to, "get out more", my soul is bone dry.  The universe is waiting for me to breath again. 

2 comments:

kerrdelune said...

A walk, a fine ramble with Charlie? The universe is actually waiting for you to come out and play!

the wild magnolia said...

Finally, after several years of self induced hibernation, I feel the pull of life again. Charlie and I have begun short rambles here in the apartment complex. I haven't had the desire to play in years. The universe is swirling about and teasing me. Tis` wonderful!

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers