Hello everyone! Welcome!
Thanksgiving has past and it was good! I was thankful for many things. I'm retired. Woo-hoo! I have a decent place to live, a few creature comforts, I have my right mind (don't laugh :-), food to eat, my medications, reasonably good health, great friends and family! A kind companion and..there is Charlie, the beagle. Life is simple and that is a good thing.
I can gather a few of my thoughts and lay them out here on my very own blog. This if fun and fulfilling for me. Also, I'm making contact with old friends. Awesome.
In the next few months I will be sharing new photos. You will get to see Charlie and other things as I travel around Polk County, Florida. Photo Ops. Tee hee, I can be just like the professionals.
Have a great day. See you later!

1 comment:
Dearest Wild Magnolia, I am so looking forward to reading about your travels!
Post a Comment