"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Friday, November 27, 2009

The Beginning of Blog

Thanksgiving day and  yummy feast were a success.  Today turkey sandwiches are on the menu and we are pleased.

Here in central Florida, temp is in the 60's, and tonight should dip to the 40's.  Everyone believes this to be frigid, and it is, for Florida!

The Wild Magnolia blog is taking baby steps.  I am very, very excited to see where The Wild Magnolia takes me.

I have a "dearest" friend who is guiding me a step at a time.  She provided the Wild Magnolis header for this blog.  Many thanks to her!

No comments:

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers