Halloween Pennant
Wildflowers
Things I have learned lately......
Butterflies go into trees and bushes for the night, or when it rains. Red clay is fall down slippery when wet.
Intuition, an inner knowing, should be heeded.
I’m never bored.
Summer heat is not bad.
In addition to being a free spirit, and a tree hugger, I’m a bird watcher and read Audubon's Southeastern Field Guide. Who knew.
Buying local is becoming important to me.
I manage my outlook. Life is worth it.
Wishing good things to find you, around every bend, in every nook and cranny, and bless your socks off.



3 comments:
I love the picture of the hummingbird. Wishing all the best to you, my friend.
Mary
Oh yeah, buy local, love birds and hug trees. I am with you on this.
Love the fact that you're never bored. It got me to thinking that I rarely am either, and when I start to lean that way, there are so many things to do, it doesn't last long. Thank you so much for your well wishes.
Post a Comment