vacant buildings
Smooth Sunday morning, outside drinking coffee, sweet scents on the wind. Little birds tree hopping and cheep cheep cheeping. My chair is resting on willowy green grass and solid mountain earth. I like Sundays as the most quiet day of the week.
Yesterday we rode to Taylor and Greenville, South Carolina, for 45 cents cheaper fuel. Taylor had a Murphy’s at their Walmart. The country ride was a pleasure of pastures, and front porches, decorated with wind chimes and flowers, and rocking chairs a plenty.
Greenville is big, I found it very busy. Saturday’s typically have more traffic but this was crazy. What I saw of Greenville I like. They have a Whole Food Market and plenty of shopping for when I would come to town. The nearby country would be my home.
Sunday is a sweet quiet passage to the new week. May your passages bring the transformations and goals you desire.
❤
Hope you enjoy the “bits and pieces” South Carolina trip photos.
Heading home to Maggie Valley, North Carolina.











5 comments:
Wonderful Post Sandy! Great photo's and you took us back to the "hills in the south". :)
hello my dear adventurous Sandi, still moving and standing still, still the surprising, the funny and the beauty,
enjoy !
nice to be back here, hope you and yours are doing fine, xx
hello there! just been going back on all the posts i have missed and so enjoyed all the words and wonderful pictures. they make me want to pack up and cross the ocean for some adventures!
I feel as though I have been traveling with you.
Continue to enjoy this special time
in your life...
Post a Comment