"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,
the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer
i just love these places! thanks for taking us along.
Great pictures. That a pretty nice looking little house.Mary
beautiful, beautiful pictures Sandi,the silence there is telling stories.i'm spending the very summery summer days here outside,no laptop,no distraction,just enjoying the blue sky ;)just popped in to say hello, xx
I visited there probably 30 years ago--still looks the same which is a good thing. It is a peaceful place.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
i just love these places! thanks for taking us along.
Great pictures. That a pretty nice looking little house.
Mary
beautiful, beautiful pictures Sandi,
the silence there is telling stories.
i'm spending the very summery summer days here outside,no laptop,no distraction,just enjoying the blue sky ;)
just popped in to say hello, xx
I visited there probably 30 years ago--still looks the same which is a good thing. It is a peaceful place.
Post a Comment