"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Wordless Wednesday - Hollyhocks White


3 comments:

mxtodis123 said...

Oh, my. They are magnificent.
Mary

lil red hen said...

I absolutely love hollyhocks! This year I had a clump of dark red ones. One thing was missing though: not many bumble bees came to them.

Delaine said...

Hi Sandra...I love your blog, and look forward to staying in touch with you! I wish we would have met sooner (your leaving the campground tomorrow). Rhett and I would have enjoyed more time to get to know you! Safe travels & watch out for electric fences!! :o Delaine Gabriel PS..I can't find you on FB...can you try to find me? I'm under "Delaine Lee Gabriel"

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers