"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Monday, June 17, 2013

The Madness of Monday's

The Happy Martin Family - Panacea, Florida - June 2013

We are the last RV on the Left.  Panacea, Ochlockonee Bay.
End of day and high tide. Ochlockonee River, Panacea, FL.
Looking across the marshes to Ocklockonee River, Panacea, FL
We are waiting on delayed prescription delivery.  Grrrrrr.  I gave them a call this morning using my kindest voice.  They don’t care.  Rude.  Decided I will use Walmart for my prescriptions.

Florida is hot and humid.  Clouds gathering for a thunder storm.  Hope we are outta here before it rains.  We are Georgia bound.

Visited a downtown bookstore yesterday.  Chamblin’s has two stores in Jacksonville.  My first visit downtown and I prefer it, good atmosphere, and a cafe’.  Coffee anyone?

Currently reading:  MaMa Lola a biography of a voodoo priestess from Haiti; and, The Wild Birds, by Wendell Berry.

Happy new week to you all.  
These last photos are from Alligator Point Beach, FL.  

3 comments:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

great photos! have a good trip to georgia!

mxtodis123 said...

My friend, you are showing me the world and for that I am grateful. Enjoy your trip.
Mary

Tammie Lee said...

wonderful to have glimpses of your world. the shell photo is beautiful.

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers