Sopchoppy, Florida
This Florida Big Bend Area is mostly old Florida towns. Old home a time gone by still visible but fading.
Abundant fresh seafood remained one of my delights.
I went shelling on St. James Island, Alligator Point Beach and Bald Point State Park Beaches. The day after Tropical Storm Andrea I expected tons of shells. Many large shells and pieces of sand dollars at Alligator Point Beach. Bald Point Beach had more seaweeds and horseshoe crabs. Spending time on white sand beaches is never wasted.
No Walmart, Mac Donalds, or Pizza Hut in Panacea, Sopchoppy, or Carrabelle...almost thirty miles to Tallahassee, 51 miles to Apalachicola , Florida.
Beach photos another day.
4 comments:
Just charming photos, thanks for letting me tag along on your trip :)
Love traveling with you
this is something I need to do
but would have to be 2 people
as I do not want to leave the woods:)
I remember visiting Jacksonville, we lived in Florida a while when I was a teen.
such wonderful places to explore
wonderful peaks from you to us
a place i have never been, thank you for sharing and for your lovely messages.
Post a Comment