“Those who dwell among the beauties and mysteries of the Earth are never alone or weary of life.” -Rachel Carson
“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.” - Tesla
“I do believe in an everyday sort of magic -- the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone."
― Charles de Lint
Noisy Goose Moon - Hopi
Knowing this connection to the moon, the earth, nature, animals, atmosphere created by light and incense, candles, fire, art, music and words. I am content.


9 comments:
And a blessed Full Moon's night to you -- so far away, yet so very familiar. :)
i will search for the Hopi moon tonight dear Sandi, i will think of you and your beautiful Joe and send you my love, xx
I love the moon name you chose, "Noisy Goose Moon" is so appropriate for this time of year.
I would have known Joe was my age just by the look of that photograph. I was born on March 23, one year after your son. I am sorry for your loss, and wish you the comfort of happy memories.
What a beautiful Luna post...it was so lovely & such a beautiful tribute to your son...I am so sorry for your loss... Moon blessings to you ..
XO
beautiful image and words... It is hard to miss a beloved and so wonderful to remember them with a heart filled with love. Happy Birthday to your angel.
Loved the quotes, especially Rachel Carson's. I didn't even know it was going to be a full moon tonight--thanks for reminding me although no doubt it will be cloudy. I am sorry about your son. Your tribute is beautiful.
Special thoughts go foreward to you dear Sandy...
Happy Birthday to your Special Son Sandy...precious memories linger always. Gentle hugs to you Sister!
xoxoxo
Very Beautiful sharing!
Beautiful picture of the goose moon. Such a wonderful photo of your sons essence. Hugs to you and tender thoughts.
Be Well
Willow
Post a Comment