Click to visit: WOOLY MOSS ROOTS
This week I am grateful for:
This is the fourth day of spring. The month of March, and the winds, almost blow us up where the birds fly. No matter. Spring is spring. March is full of madness and melancholy winds.
- This is Palm Sunday. In Europe Willow Sunday they don’t have palm trees. We enjoy religious freedom. We may join an organized religion or create our own religion.
- Peace River is a few steps from our winter park.
- MacDonald’s Fish Sandwich
- Remembering Palm Sundays of my childhood. Good family time. Easter is on the way.
- Being glad there are people committed to their religion, and there are traditions to celebrate.
- Here comes Peter Cottontail, hopping down the bunny trail.
- Reading ECO Colour - bontanical dyes for beautiful textiles. India Flint is a designer, artis, writer, and sheep farmer, currently living in South Australia. I am having the time of my life with this book. Her blog is where it all started for me. http://prophet-of-bloom.blogspot.com/ You may call me a dreamer.
- My buddy Molly Gael, my fur baby.
- My friend Kim came home from rehab yesterday. She had a horrible infection and her leg was amputated.
- Rain. Welcome it was. The woods were full of raindrops, the were hanging everywhere. Damp soil, musky leaves, and damp bark. I was in my element. Nature.
- Molly ran free on the path, I took pictures.
Allow me to share a few of my photos from the last few days. They are gratitudes.
1. Molly goes fast
2. Molly Waits for Momma

..jpg)
3 comments:
A very different post,
a great bead cover your daughter made.
sorry to read about your doggy.. I hope that she gets well soon.
It was "Palm Sunday" here in Europe yesterday.. It always has been for the christian religion.
your book sounds as though its got you immersed in its pages.
Spring here is still winter. I hope that your weather is better there.
val
Sandy, your quilt is beautiful.
and like your sharing.
In the past church, teaching,
children, Easter bunny and now some will visit for a meal on Easter and I am content here in the woods where prayer never stops..
I am grateful for you and the beauty you share with all of us...the support in Sisterhood...your poetry in motion...and your loving spirit!!!
A'HO!
xoxoxoxo
Post a Comment