"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Wordless Wednesday - Hawk on Grass.....


7 comments:

Ashling said...

Oh wow...did you take this photo? Not sure which is more beautiful, the glorious hawk or fresh, moist green of teh grass!

Moma Fauna said...

Love.

the wild magnolia said...

I took this photo yesterday. Nikon 3100 50-200lense.

Glad you like!

Reba said...

Beautiful!

Melodie said...

That is a terrific shot! It is not everyday you can get a hawk to pose for you!

Appalachian Lady said...

Great shot--wished I had taken it.

valerietilsten59.blogspot.com said...

A fantastic close up photo of the hawk.. you have a great camera.

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers