I believe in the old gods
and the mother earth...
Keira Knightley
The Woad Warrior Queen in the movie King Arthur
Watching the movie I could see myself there beside Keira Knightley, a painted Woad, fighting with the lot of them. I wanted to be there.
The myth, the legend, I want it.
She was fierce.
Vilhelm Hammershøi: 'Bedroom', 1890
More magic. Art. Soft edges of a grieving widow. This painting came from the mind of a man I will never know. In 1890 he painted this picture. I feel the proper controlled feeling of this woman.
Keep your grief within.
The Beatles in Paris during their three-week engagement at the Olympia Theatre
St Pancras Old Church and Gardens near Regent's Park, where some of the best-known photographs of the Mad Day Out were taken. Among the hollyhocks the summer of 1968.
The Beatles took America by storm. We loved them unconditionally. They looked different, and sounded different. For years they only became better and better. They evolved into forever.
I am passionate about the Beatles. I am passionate about the time in which they came to us. February 2, 1964. I was eighteen years old.
Life is alive. To feel is to live.
“You may say I’m a dreamer, but I’m not the only one.
I hope someday you’ll join us and the world










5 comments:
i LOVE the beatles. i was 12 when they came to town.
I remember when I was 6 yrs. old and the Beatles were on the Ed Sullivan Show for the 1st time. My whole family was talking about watching the show that Sunday night because the Beatles were going to be on. I waited all day thinking I was going to see a band with actual beetle bugs singing. I could not believe that everyone was so excited about the men singing on stage and girls in the audience screaming/fainting and all because of these British guys. I felt cheated because singing bugs would have been way more exciting and different. Only goes to show how differently we precieve language when we are young.A great bit of history to remember witnessing.
Thank you gfor the reminder to see the King Arthur film, i had forgotten. I love the story of Arthur and cant wait to see this now.
Mmmm... your passions are quite inspiring! Thanks so much for stopping by and for your kind comment.
♥Sharon
i just a documentary about John Lennon and Yoko a few days ago,such talent, such ideals,very powerful and beautiful, and the Beatles, i was too young during their 'big years' but i have some memories and there songs once a hype, even a scandal became classics, that's life :)
i like Keira's acting and i must see that film, thanks for reminding me
xx
Post a Comment