This week I found myself grateful for these things....
- Being an American citizen and growing up in the United States.
- My family in Maine came through the blizzard with flying colors.
- Grilled Salmon
- Being able to walk down to the river and enjoy the look of the different times of day.
- April first is coming fast and we are off to RV travel.
- Still reading The Hobbit.
- Watching two little boy’s, little fisherman, down at the river. Cutes.
- A week of good health, and having my senses about me. When you are my age this is a big deal. I have health issues and yet I feel I am doing well.
- Talking to my daughter’s this week. They and my my granddaughter live in Maine. I talk often with my girls.
- Having so much fun visiting my blog friends.
Wishing everyone a happy week!

2 comments:
I SO enjoyed sharing this gratitude with you - gosh, we are going to be in winter up here for a very long time. If RVing, it would be at least June before we could start out.
Each one of those things is enough to pause and be thankful! Glad all is well.
Post a Comment