"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Sunday, February 3, 2013

G-R-A-T-I-T-U-D-E Sunday at Wooly Moss Roots





G-R-A-T-I-T-U-D-E   Sunday at Wooly Moss Roots


This past week I found myself grateful for the following things:


  • A new month.  New experiences.
  • Being at the midwinter mark.
  • A few cool days, to feel winter.
  • Cuban Sandwiches.
  • Grandson in Scotland plays good hockey.
  • Fresh tomatoes and avocados.
  • Pinto Bean Soup and whole wheat cornbread.
  • Reading The Hobbit.
  • Dylan Thomas, Jack Kerouac, Mary Oliver.  Poets.
  • Thankful for the moments that contain everything I need.
  • Freedom to celebrate my heritage.  Imbolc/Candlemas.
  • The Scots, The Irish.
  • Music....
  • A relationship on the mend.
  • Gratitude for my children and grand children.
  • Friends.
  • Bright colors.  Neutral colors.  Pastel colors.  Black and White.
  • The Sacred.


Wishing you all a sacred Sunday and peace.






7 comments:

Rue said...

Gorgeous list! I'm always grateful for a new month. It's like a new beginning 12 times a year! Happy February!

AkasaWolfSong said...

Your Gratitude List is wonderful Sandra...I have a feeling February is going to feel a whole lot more loving and lighter. :)

Loving You for Starters Sister! :)
I'm grateful you are in my life!!!
xoxoxo

Terra said...

Your gratitude list is grand, and we share some of the same blessings.

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

I love this list
and many of them are mine...
You have a wonderful Sunday

india flint said...

and i'm left wondering what's in a Cuban sandwich? off to visit the oracle [google]

Gail Dixon said...

Cuban sandwiches ARE wonderful! Glad the relationship is on the mend. That's always a beautiful thing. :)

Taryn Kae Wilson said...

Love avocados and The Hobbit. :)

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers