"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Thursday, December 27, 2012

Our Lady of Everything

Our Lady of Everything - artist Shiloh Sophia.


I will lead you into the Circle

Of the Beloved’s cunning thieves,

Those playful royal rogues –

The ones you can trust for true guidance –

Who can aid you

In this Blessed Calamity of life.

Look at the Perfect One

At the Circle’s Center:


S/He Spins and Whirls like a Golden Compass,

Beyond all that is Rational,


To show this dear world

That Everything,

Everything in Existence

Does point to God.
~ Hafiz



7 comments:

mxtodis123 said...

That is beautiful...both the picture and the words. Hope your holiday was all that you wanted it to be.
Mary

Kameshwari said...

She is beautiful.

AkasaWolfSong said...

Our Lady of Everything...Yes! She is! I too agree she is very beautiful.

As is the quote by Hafiz Sandi...

((((Holding you close in Spirit))))

xoxoxo

Ashling said...

Beautiful!!! The poem and the art...thanks so much for sharing!

Linda said...

What a beautiful painting...and I love hanks for sharing this...Have a wonderful New Year!!

XO

Linda said...

I love the poem....sorry about that LOL

Laura said...

beautiful...May this New Year be one of realized dreams… even those we did not realize we were dreaming!

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers