"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Thursday, December 6, 2012

It's your road........Buddha

“It's your road…and yours alone… Others may walk it with you, but no one can walk it for you. No matter what path you choose, really walk it.”

Buddha



5 comments:

Terra said...

Beautiful photo.

mxtodis123 said...

Beautiful. This photo is amazing.
Mary

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

I love this...

AkasaWolfSong said...

Such a soothing photo...and the quote reminds me of that old song...
"you've got to walk, this lonesome valley, you've got to walk it by yourself" - remember that one?

Happy Holidaying Sister Soul!
xoxoxo

My Grama's Soul said...

I really loved this post!!

Jo

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers