"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Wordless Wednesday ~ Almost Full Beaver Moon






6 comments:

Ashling said...

Oh my....

mxtodis123 said...

Astonishing! Hope your holiday went well.

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Beautiful
Thank you for all of your
kind comments on what I share :)

Kerri Farley said...

That moon s awesome!

blessedmama said...

I've never heard the term Beaver moon before. What does it mean?

AkasaWolfSong said...

I think this full moon photo is one of the best, and I do mean best I've ever seen Ladybug!!! :)

Wow and WOW!

xoxoxoxo

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers