"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Thursday, November 22, 2012

How My World Looked Today. Thanksgiving.


These pictures show how my world looked today.  Thanksgiving.  It was a good day.

“Love the day you are in and be safe,” said my friend Alice.





9 comments:

renilde said...

wonderful impression, the grasses are so perfect in their simplicity, (late but happy thanksgiving dear) xx

Gail Dixon said...

Nice series! Hope your Thanksgiving was fun!!

AkasaWolfSong said...

Very, very beautiful Sister Love!
xoxoxo

jaz@octoberfarm said...

our thanksgiving might have been sunnier and hotter! thank goodness a cold front is coming in and bringing snow. glad you had a good thanksgiving!

mxtodis123 said...

Wonderful photos. I wish I were there. Love the country.
Mary

Anonymous said...

these pics take my breath away ~ gorgeous. Happy Thanksgiving!!

In My Wild Eden said...

Beautiful photos! I am glad you had a good day.

blessedmama said...

Now those are things for which to be definitely thankful!

Kerri Farley said...

Wise words!

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers