A few pictures from my Sunday morning sacred church in the autumn woods.
This Sunday morning wss partly cloudy after early morning rains. A breezy 59 degrees in my Smoky Mountains, 81 degrees in Ft. Ogden where we return to for winter.
Cooked up some fresh organic kale. Pan fried chicken wings in a little olive oil with a few spices, making creamed potatoes and combining to make a thick soup. It was delicious served over white rice. Large lima beans for mister were so good...he does not like cooked kale.
Autumn colors are more vibrant each day, the drive to Cherokee is intoxicating. I found a lovely pair of handcrafted silver earrings, worth the trip to this commercialized city. (see below)
Autumn colors are more vibrant each day, the drive to Cherokee is intoxicating. I found a lovely pair of handcrafted silver earrings, worth the trip to this commercialized city. (see below)
I was looking for hand crafted silver jewelry and found a great pair of cut out cross earrings. (pictured below)
Haven’t been reading or writing much these days....too much internet. I’m putting the qui-e-tes on this. Only FarmVille2, I quit the other games. I get to caught up in games.
Hope you are all well and content. Wishing you a good week.
Molly and Mommy on the Blue Ridge Parkway.
The Happy Little Pumpkin and Molly's Stick








6 comments:
the autumn wood photos look overwelhmingly beautiful, i can imagine it must be beyond words in the real, xx
i just recently drove through the appalacians and they looked the same way. could autumn be any more magical? gorgeous photos!
Oh my, what a beautiful place to be at this time of the year. Wish I were there.
Mary
Finest church there is. Blessed be!
Wow! Gorgeous fall colors!
What gorgeous mountains! I missed a lot of the foliage while away but am catching up with it online ; )
Post a Comment