"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Friday, October 12, 2012

Friday Ramble - Scatter Shot Post

Visited Barber’s Fruit Stand again today, Gala apples, cabbage, no more tomatoes.  No apple doughnuts or fritters today.  Trying to be good.
The Red Spotted Purple Butterfly was so cooperative, a first. Resting near a stream as we ate our burger and fries.

This years presidential election is the most difficult for me, ever.  I have voted absentee ballot.  My prayers for our country are stronger than ever.

Happy weeks end to all who work outside the home.  Happy weeks end to all of us now retired.

I'll leave you with this thought.
I’m trying......






4 comments:

Gail Dixon said...

What a beautiful butterfly! I shot one similar to that yesterday.

AkasaWolfSong said...

Hey Sweetness...what a gorgeous photo of the butterfly! :)

I never had a hard time making a decision with this presidential election...I don't want women to lose their rights? Nor Seniors, or our military, disabled and on and on. So it was not difficult for me to decide which way the wind blows. I too voted absentee.

I've had the taste of apple donuts in my awareness for a week or more, lol...I'm bound and determined to go to one of our local places and get some. He He

Here's wishing for you warm days, and crisp, cool nights for awesome dreaming.

Sending you Love and Hugs on Gentle Winds...
Akasa

Rue said...

Oh - one should never leave a farm stand without fritters! Or samosas...or Dutch shortbread... *sigh* I think I'm going to have to take a drive today!

Hugs!

Kerri Farley said...

Oh I LOVE the "flutter-by" :)

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers