"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,
the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer
He appears to be giving thanks before he partakes. LOL
I never saw a hummingbird in the real,and thanks for the article you sent me,very interesting,thanks x
Awesome photo today....did you take this?Jo
Thank you Jo. Yes, I took the picture. I'm still learning my new camera.
what an amazing shot, i should think the humming bird is an incredible creature to watch, one day I hope to get the chance.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
He appears to be giving thanks before he partakes. LOL
I never saw a hummingbird in the real,
and thanks for the article you sent me,very interesting,thanks x
Awesome photo today....did you take this?
Jo
Thank you Jo. Yes, I took the picture. I'm still learning my new camera.
what an amazing shot, i should think the humming bird is an incredible creature to watch, one day I hope to get the chance.
Post a Comment