"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Monday, September 24, 2012

Autumn Sunshine

Autumn Bouquet

"I cannot endure to waste anything as precious as autumn sunshine by staying in the house. 
So I spend almost all the daylight hours in the open air."

- Nathaniel Hawthorne




5 comments:

Kameshwari said...

The bouquet has glorious colors.

Daytime temperatures are still above the one-hundred-degree mark here in Palm Springs, CA. But I agree with autumn being the time to be outdoors during the day. I just need to stay in the shade.

renilde said...

I follow you here from place to place and now into a new season, autumn with it's magnificent colors, as your beautiful photo shows,is slowly taking over here too and i love it, xx

jaz@octoberfarm said...

nathaniel was very smart!

Ashling said...

I envy Nate!

Linda said...

I agree with him...winter is coming time to soak up the fresh air....Love your new Page BTW!! Looks Great!! :D

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers