"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Monday, June 25, 2012

Summer Haiku - Heat Wave

flaming hot days
 summer hibernation
rain dance
insure
the
tepee
summer haiku

i wrote this in Eureka Springs, Arkansas, and it was fun.”
June 15th, 2012
(c)
sandra m. hagan
photo
"for one brief shining moment - rain"
by  
wild magnolia enchantments

(c)

4 comments:

Cressida de Nova said...

Ha.Insure the teepee...must be really hot.No a.c.I suppose.

renilde said...

the sun is out here too this morning, after days of rain, :) x

Matthew John Davies said...

Pretty simplicity. I like.

Flo/BioLogico said...

really beautiful,i like a lot:)

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers