"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Wordless Wednesday - New Orleans Vintage French


3 comments:

mxtodis123 said...

I loved the French Quarter, and the food there was fantastic. Never did see it during the Mardi Gras though.
Mary

Linda said...

I would love to get hold of some of the wrought iron I see in photos of the area...Nice painting...love the colors...

Have fun!!! :)

renilde said...

Every time i visit here i smile, i have too, i love it how you are travelling around and your posts reflect the joy you find in doing so.

this image makes me think of the Impressionists, those vibrant colours and the movement of the leaves.

xx

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers