"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Monday, May 14, 2012

Louisiana Is Happy to See Me Again!

Welcome to Louisiana
Two Lake Pontchartrain Photos
Jude Travel Park
The Hagan's RV Home
Office and Home
The Fence
Pine and Magnolias
The Lady
"Hey ya'll, we are in New Orleans, Louisiana.
Clear sky and hot, hot, hot.
After taking photos I snuggled in the air conditioned RV. 
Visiting New Orleans tomorrow."


click below:


New Orleans - The City I ❤ - May 28, 2010



"Laissez les bons temps rouler. 
Let the good times roll."
(Pronounced - lay-say lay bon ton roulay)







2 comments:

Marguerite said...

Thanks for the lovely Mother's Day wishes! Have a wonderful time in NOLA, cher! I know that you will! :)

Gail Dixon said...

I was just in the French Quarter for Mother's Day! We might've crossed paths. Did you happen to see the rather large man in fishnets, hat and bra? Oh, my, what a sight! LOL

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers